- Custom Intro with sexy girls ;)
- Custom banner immediately after the initial intro (Ganja Style);
- Startup text with Rockstar Policy and Copyright modified with Credits and Instructions to make the best use of the menu (Translated and visible in all languages);
- Custom loading screen slides with sexy girls;
-HUD colors changed with MOD Loader color (Aqua Green);
- GPS color changed to Aqua Green
- Custom texture in game;
- Custom weapons wheel texture;
- Custom skydome textures (moon, sky, etc.);
- & more...
The MOD Loader is thoroughly tested before releasing any new versions. We therefore want to clarify that any malfunction, frame drops or lack of stability is absolutely not due by the loader but by your console, in particular what affects the stability in most cases is an incorrect installation of the CFW, as, passing from a CFW to another, traces of the old CFW remain, thus creating a drop in performance. To solve this problem we strongly recommend that you perform a clean installation of the CFW... How do you do it?!?!?
1) Install the CFW 2 times! (so as to remove every single trace of the old CFW!);
2) Restore the file system (executable from PS3 recovery mode);
3) Rebuild the database (also executable from recovery mode);
4) Replace the old EBOOT.BIN and UPDATE.RPF with those of the MOD Loader (even if those already present were from the loader!);
5) Restart the console.
👉🏼 TIPS FOR NOT FREEZING:
Below you will find some information that could be useful for enjoying an unhindered online experience.
1) Install a light and stable CFW: it is recommended to use Ferrox, it is not recommended to use Rebug;
2) Perform a clean and correct CFW installation: find the procedures below!
3) Do not activate more than 3 menus at a time! (when you stop using a menu, turn it off!);
4) Avoid spawning too many objects and cars nearby;
5) Avoid generating too many explosions;
6) Activate the script inside the MOD Loader: "ANTI Freeze Protection" (it is a protection against the console freeze)
👉🏼 HOW TO INSTALL:
You can install files manually or automatically with the W33D Auto-Installer Tool.
1) Start Multiman (or any other homebrew to start an FTP connection);
2) Launch FileZilla (or any other FTP transfer program);
3) Enter the IP of your PS3 on FileZilla and click on "Quick connection";
4) At this point go to the following folders: dev_hdd0> game> BLES1807> USDIR> in this folder you will find the EBOOT.BIN and the UPDATE.rpf, replace them with those found in the downloaded archive;
5) Enjoy ;)
1) Download the W33D Auto-Installer from the DOWNLOAD section;
2) Start it;
3) Enter the IP of the PS3 and connect;
4) With the appropriate buttons choose what to install.
👉🏼 HOW TO ATTACH:
To correctly load the W33D MOD Loader you must always start the game first in story mode, once the story mode is loaded you can jump into GTA5 Online
Compatible with: CEX & DEX & HEN!